Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Day of Firsts

I have been without water for 2 days and yesterday the belt on my vacuum cleaner broke. So I can't do laundry or dishes and I can't vacuum. So I went to my studio. I had seen this idea somewhere and I had the perfect frame so I went through some old pictures and this is what I came up with. The picture is of me at 10 months old. The background is the Sew Nice scraps from Crafty Secrets. The lace I got from a garage sale over the weekend. This is my first rolled rose, I have been wanting to try it for a while. I used a 2" punch to make the circle. I have to figure out how to hold them together. I think I cut my circle things too close together and made them too skinny. The rose is sprayed with Vanilla Smootch Spritz. The leaves are cuttlebugged. The ribbon and buttons are from my stash. I had the nerve to hang this on the livingroom wall of all places!! Thanks for taking the time to look today.

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment