Saturday, August 14, 2010

SC293

The day sure goes by fast when you stay in bed until almost 11am. Oh well. Here is my card for Splitcoast SC 293. I stole somebody's idea to use each sketch challenge to make a Christmas card. That way no 2 are the same and I don't have to sit down in October and try to decide what I am going to do. I used an old CTMH stamp Oh Christmas Tree. I inked it with CTMH Ponderosa Pine and then sponged with the same color. I colored it with colored pencils (WANT COPIC MARKERS!!) I sponged the edges with SU Soft suede and CTMH Desert Sand. I used Real Red cardstock, some green corrugated paper I had in my stash, Over the Moon DP. The edger is from Fiskars. The ribbon is from my stash. I love the way it turned out. Thanks for stopping by.

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment